- Natural wool roving is great for needle felting and traditional wet felting.
- With a range of colours available, felting wool and yarn is suitable for many arts and crafts projects, including making anaimals, characters, flowers, landscapes, jewellery, bags & much more!
- Our mixed coloured tops come in 50g bags.
- Colours in the pack may vary to the picture
- Approximately 10-14 colours, per 50g bag
- If you prefer specific colours, please contact us, and we will try to assist you.
Can't felt? Check out or Bookings page to book a felting workshop, or message us if you have any special requirements.
Bag of Assorted colours. 21 Microns. Wool Tops/Roving.
- Do not handle with any water, if you don't want it to shrink!
- Use a barely damp cloth to spot clean if needed
- Cannot be returned if used and/or damaged
- If un-used or un-damaged and in a re-sellable condition, it can be returned within 14 days of purchase, with a receipt.