Made from 4 threads of superfine alpaca, its fibres are untreated, which means they are only washed and not exposed to any chemical treatment.
This highlights the fibre's natural properties, while it also provides a better shape and texture quality. Available in natural colours.
Whether you knit or crochet with it, the result will be comfortable, light and wonderful to both see and touch!
Choose from this excellent Norwegian yarn to make some amazing garments at very reasonable prices. Based in Oslo, the fibres are 100% natural, ethically sourced & eco-friendly.
* Approximately 50g/110 metres per 50g ball
* DK weight
* 100% Alpaca
* Tension- 21 stitches x 28 rows
* Recommended needle size: 4mm
* Hand wash in cold water, dry flat, feltable.
Drops Puna Alpaca Mix Yarn
- All yarns are sold as seen, and we understand that colours look different on your monitor or type of light, dpending on the time of day.
- Please do not undo the original yarn band, label or unwind the yarn, which includeds winding it into a ball, hank, skein or cake.
- We will check any returned stock and you may not receive a refund and/or exchange if we deem the yarn unsuitable to be returned back onto our shelves.