Made from 4 threads of superfine alpaca, its fibres are untreated, which means they are only washed and not exposed to any chemical treatment.
This highlights the fibre's natural properties, while it also provides a better shape and texture quality. Available in natural colours.
Whether you knit or crochet with it, the result will be comfortable, light and wonderful to both see and touch!
Choose from this excellent Norwegian yarn to make some amazing garments at very reasonable prices. Based in Oslo, the fibres are 100% natural, ethically sourced & eco-friendly.
* Approximately 50g/110 metres per 50g ball
* DK weight
* 100% Alpaca
* Tension- 21 stitches x 28 rows
* Recommended needle size: 4mm
* Hand wash in cold water, dry flat, feltable.
Drops. Puna Alpaca. Mix Yarn
- Hand wash only.
- Suitable for fulling/felting, via hot water hand washing or washing machine
- Not returnable for if used or damaged
- If un-used, un-damaged and in a re-sellable condition, it can be returned with 14 days of purchase with a receipt.