Eisaku Noro’s unique striping process lies behind a beautiful range of colourful and now world-famous yarns. From careful selection of raw materials from around the world to the special secretive spinning process, all Noro yarn is made with extraordinary care and attention and a mindful focus on hand-made quality. The result is a wonderful multi-coloured range of Noro wool and Noro yarn that will make every project a personal work of art.
A single ply tweed-type yarn with solid colours lighted with bright contrasting tweed flecks and varying thickness which knits up beautifully soft. Noro Tokonatsu is another knockout blend from Noro, made of cotton, silk, and viscose, just perfect for spring and summer. It is the ideal yarn for a light summer top or cardiganand you will find inspiring patterns in Jewels
Noro. Tokonatsu. DK weight yarn.
- 40% Cotton, 30% Silk 30% Viscose (all natural materials)!
- Approx: 50g. 125m
- Rec. Needle size: 4.0-4.5mm
- Hand wash only. Cool iron.
- Once used, this yarn cannot be returned.
- Return within 14 days of purchase in original condition, for exchange or refund