- Natural wool roving is great for needle felting and traditional wet felting.
With a range of colours available, felting wool and yarn is suitable for many arts and crafts projects, including making anaimals, characters, flowers, landscapes, jewellery, bags & much more!
- Our plain and mixed coloured tops come in 50g bags.
- Can't felt? Check out or Bookings Services/Booking Calender for upcoming felting workshops, or message us if you have any special requirements.
White. 21 Microns. Wool Tops/Roving.
- Do not handle with any water, if you don't want it to shrink!
- Use a barely damp cloth to spot clean if needed
- Cannot be returned if used and/or damaged
- If un-used or un-damaged and in a re-sellable condition, it can be returned within 14 days of purchase, with a receipt.